In the Press
Sunit Bhalla, CFP® has been widely quoted in the press. He has been mentioned in the Wall Street Journal six times, including articles on using diversified portfolios to protect clients during a market downturn, creating a low-cost portfolio, and OakTree Financial Planning's strategy for researching mutual funds.
Sunit has been profiled, quoted or mentioned in the following publications:
Below are links for a few articles in which Sunit Bhalla, CFP® was profiled or quoted.
- NAPFA Advisor Magazine (2107): OakTree Financial Planning Business Profile
- Wall Street Journal (2014): "Actively Managed or Index Funds? Why Not Both?"
- Wall Street Journal (2012): "Technology Helps Serve Long-Distance Clients"
- Wall Street Journal (2011): "When Funds Turn Cold, Do You Sell?"
- NAPFA Advisor Magazine (2011): "Designing a More Efficient Practice"
- RIABiz (2011): OakTree Financial Planning Technology Profile